2022 Environmental Award
Sponsored by Shell
The IPLOCA Environmental Award sponsored by Shell is presented to IPLOCA members in recognition of a significant contribution to reducing the impact of pipeline construction on the environment. The 2022 award will be presented to the winner and runner-up during the 2022 IPLOCA Convention in Prague.
The Environmental Award Adjudication Committee nominated PRECISION PIPELINE as the Winner of the 2022 IPLOCA Environmental Award for its Dewatering Solutions Responding to Changing Expectations.
The reasons the Committee awarded PRECISION PIPELINE are the following:
- It represents an innovative way to meet evolving and stringent legislation ;
- It is an innovative ground/water management mobile skid solution ;
- It is easily transferable to any contractor.
The Committee designated one runner-up, MAX STREICHER, for its HDD80 as a sustainable Solution in Pipeline Technology.
Below you can find all the submissions received for this Award.
- Bonatti - Innovated Erosion & Sediment Control Planning in Pipeline Execution(1MB)
- Kalpataru - Adopting Inverter Welding Machine(1MB)
- Kalpataru - Digitalize Radiography(2MB)
- Sicim - Roots around the World(4MB)
- Spiecapag - Erosion, SedimentControl and Drainage(10MB)
- Vermeer - the Fully Electric HDD Jobsite(645KB)
IPLOCA would like to congratulate all those who participated in the 2022 IPLOCA Environmental Award for their commitment to the protection of the environment. We encourage continued efforts and look forward to receiving many applications for future IPLOCA Environmental Awards.