Sponsored by TC Energy
Recognizing an Exemplary Achievement in Improving Quality of Design, Quality of Materials and Quality of Execution.
All Regular and Associate Members are encouraged to apply for the IPLOCA Quality Award sponsored by TC Energy presented every second year at the Annual Convention. Submissions should be limited to the pipeline industry and related work.
The Award is in recognition of members’ initiatives, all of which are aimed at improving the Quality of Design, the Quality of Materials and the Quality of Execution such as:
- A unique innovation method or initiative for Quality Control Programmes or Test Plans that improves project quality.
- A new and well-defined system, procedure or practice enhancing quality assurance that prevents future potential failure.
- An innovative implementation of lessons learnt.
The winning company will be profiled on the IPLOCA website and in communication materials. They will be presented with an engraved trophy and may be given the opportunity to make a short presentation describing the initiative at the IPLOCA Convention. In addition, the winner and runners-up will receive a certificate in recognition of their commitment to quality.
Guidelines are available to help you in submitting an entry. Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be rejected. The IPLOCA Adjudication Committee will review all entries submitted on the following basis:
- Does it add value?
- Does it show management commitment?
- Does it constitute an identifiable step forward in quality for the Industry?
- How efficient is it?
- Does it have additional benefits?
Submission of Entry
Guidelines are available to help you in submitting an entry. Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be rejected.
We look forward to hearing from many of you about your recent initiatives that inprove quality in the pipeline industry.Guidelines