Develop and share best practices in the safe use and deployment of hydrogen and associated technologies for the benefit of IPLOCA’s members.
The purpose of the Energy Transition Committee is to develop and share best practices in the safe use and deployment of hydrogen and associated technologies for the benefit of IPLOCA’s members.
Additionally its goal is to provide a centre of excellence that is focused on hydrogen and associated technologies. This Committee shall comprise:
- Individuals from member companies who have an interest in hydrogen and associated technologies such as carbon capture and storage
- Co-opted additional non-members who provide the Committee with the input of specialist
The Energy Transition Committee has to provide a focal point for the dissemination of information on hydrogen and associated technologies such as carbon capture and storage which includes:
- Research and Development
Other objectives include the following:
- To support skills development, education, and outreach activities within the sector
- The coordination of news and technical articles, communications, and events where appropriate to promote the objectives of the Committee
- To provide forums to engage, consult and influence major stakeholders
- To provide IPLOCA members with prospects to engage with stakeholders to investigate opportunities within the sector and provide means to introduce their services and innovations
- To engage with other organisations and develop alliances to support the Committee’s objectives
- To provide relevant and specific content that can be used in the Road to Success as examples of best practice