Transportation Oil & Gas Congress 2022
Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2022 (TOGC 2022) presents a strategic look at the pipelines industry in the current context. The Congress is held on February, 21-22, 2022, and gather representatives from the whole pipeline chain.
Among the participants are O&G majors, EPCs, pipeline operators, service providers, and equipment manufacturers who come together to network and talk over present market solutions. BP, ADNOC, TechnipFMC, Linde Group, E-Control Austria, ElinOil, and other big players have already registered as the Congress delegates.
Plenary session, panel discussion, and two round tables of TOGC 2022 gather experts to exchange their opinions. The business program is divided into the business stream and the technical stream to cover major industrial topics:
- social responsibility and crisis management;
- green fuel influence on the market and sustainability measures;
- the present state of the pipeline industry projects;
- pipelines life extension and its renewing;
- digital solutions for the production processes.