The 2021 IPLOCA Corporate Social Responsibility Award, sponsored by Total, will be presented to the winner and runners-up during the 2022 IPLOCA Convention in Prague in recognition of an initiative aimed at improving the living conditions of the people in communities local to and impacted by pipeline industry work.
If you are interested in any specific submission, please contact Sébastien Goetschmann
Precision Pipeline, LLC
The Adjudication Committee decided to present the Award to Precision Pipeline LLC, in recognition of their "Human Trafficking Awareness Program".
The Adjudication Committee granted this award for the following reasons:
- It is a very courageous initiative;
- It is a well-known concept worldwide properly addressed;
- Actions being taken ahead to time.
Below are all the submissions received for this Award:
- Bonatti - Innovated Erosion & Sediment(399KB)
- C.A.T. Group - Beirut Restoration and Development(792KB)
- McConnell Dowell - Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan(4MB)
IPLOCA would like to congratulate all those who submitted entries for the 2021 IPLOCA Corporate Social Responsiblity Awards.
We encourage continued efforts and look forward to receiving many applications for future Corporate Social Responsiblity Awards.