2021 Health & Safety Award
Sponsored by TC Energy
The IPLOCA Health and Safety Award sponsored by TC Energy is presented to IPLOCA members in recognition of a significant achievement in this field. The 2021 award will be presented to the winner and runners-up during the 2022 IPLOCA Convention in Prague.
The Health and Safety Award Adjudication Committee nominated SICIM as the winner of the 2021 IPLOCA Health and Safety Award for its safe choker belt.
The reasons the Committee awarded SICIM are the following:
- It addresses successfully a specific and recognized hazard ;
- It shows management commitment in all stages ;
- It comes across as a simple, creative and cost effective solution.
Tekfen Construction and Installation Co. Inc.
The committee decided to present the award to Tekfen Construction and Installation Co.Inc. for its risk free equipment operation experience.
In recognition of its commitment to safety, the committtee named Max Streicher for its fully horizontal electrical drill rig resulting in eliminating unsafe / noisy work place.
Below are all the submissions received for this Award:
- Bonatti - Tansi Leading in the Safety Revolution(1MB)
- CCC - Safety Observation Card Smartpohone Application(1MB)
- Ledcor - Supervisor Onboarding & Competency Assessment Program(6MB)
IPLOCA would like to congratulate all those who submitted entries for the 2021 IPLOCA Health & Safety Award.
We encourage continued efforts and look forward to receiving many applications for future IPLOCA Health & Safety Awards.