2022 Health & Safety Award
Sponsored by TC Energy
The IPLOCA Health and Safety Award sponsored by TC Energy is presented to IPLOCA members in recognition of a significant achievement in this field. The 2022 award was presented to the winner and runners-up during the 2022 IPLOCA Convention in Prague.
The Health and Safety Award Adjudication Committee nominated MAX STREICHER as the winner of the 2022 IPLOCA Health and Safety Award for its Paywelder with Protective Platform and Remote Control.
The reasons the Committee awarded MAX STREICHER are the following:
- It is simple and effective to prevent fatality ;
- It has demonstrated safety leadership ;
- It has demonstrated safety innovation through application of technology ;
- It advocates Safety with sustainability.
The committee decided to present the award to SPIECAPAG for its innovative way of coaching « Line of fire » with 12,000 views.
In recognition of its commitment to safety, the committtee named SICIM for its resilient way to reduce interaction of machines with humans using technology.
Below are all the submissions received for this Award:
- Caterpillar - Cat® Vision System with Personnel Detection(401KB)
- J. Murphy - Culture Development Programme(4MB)
- Ledcor - Mental Health Promotion Program(2MB)
- Michels - Cornerstones of HSE(1MB)
- Saipem - Anticollision System Man-Machine(236KB)
- Saipem - Safety Day(19MB)
- Saipem - Sharing Love for Health and Safety(14MB)
- U.S. Pipeline - 3 Second Safety(1MB)
IPLOCA would like to congratulate all those who submitted entries for the 2022 IPLOCA Health & Safety Award.
We encourage continued efforts and look forward to receiving many applications for future IPLOCA Health & Safety Awards.