About Nacap Pty Ltd.
Our trusted team delivers energy to its destination, unlocking world-class projects and powering communities. We have perfected our craft for 30 years navigating the most challenging urban, rural, and remote terrain across Australia, Papua New Guinea, and Southeast Asia.
Nacap is a premier engineering, procurement, and construction contractor. Although our expertise shines in major pipeline construction, our primary focus is fostering lasting partnerships. We pride ourselves on:
• Early-stage contractor involvement. Our expert team works in collaboration with you to optimise design and de-risk project, sets a positive tone and works with you to agree on a plan both parties are satisfied with and are excited to deliver; and
• Best practice turnkey solutions. Nacap takes the stress out of the project and thoughtfully solves problems ahead of time.
• We understand building strong, ethical partnerships includes our partnership with local communities, First Nation, and planet Earth.
With a flawless safety record, our extensive portfolio covers various sectors, including oil and gas, power, renewables, mining, and water. Our wide range of services encompasses:
• Brownfield refinery works. Major pipeline construction (oil and gas, water, slurry, and infield gathering infrastructure)
• Wind Farm Civil Balance of Plant
• Roads and earthworks
• Remote works specialist and accommodation strategy (Camp establishment)
• Construction and commissioning of processing facilities.
• Cable crane services
Nacap is part of the global Quanta family, delivering you the Quanta advantage. With a 2022 revenue of more than US$17 billion, Quanta unites more than 200 operating companies to tackle the most complex infrastructure challenges in the world.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental System, ISO 45001:2018 Safety System, The Federal Safety Commissioner (FSC)