The 2017 IPLOCA Corporate Social Responsibility Award, sponsored by Total, was presented during the Annual Convention held in Mexico City in recognition of an initiative aimed at improving the living conditions of the people in communities local to and impacted by pipeline industry work.
Bruno Maerten, IPLOCA HSE Committee Chairman, made a presentation on the work of the HSE Committee and on the 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Award sponsored by Total, in presence of Santiago Villarreal Bravo, Deputy JV Manager, Total E&P Mexico.
To review his presentation, including the list of submissions received, please click here.
If you are interested in any specific submission, please contact Sébastien Goetschmann
The Adjudication Committee decided to present the Award to Fluor, represented by Larry Bolander, in recognition of their 2016 Global Community Project Fund.
The Adjudication Committee made this award for the following reasons:
- it demonstrates a strong corporate global commitment
- it shows employees and stakeholder’s engagement
- it is a long term and highly diverse initiative
Represented by Giancarlo Proietti, for the "Alegria do Ambriz" Project, a pragmatic initiative with local content that demonstrates continuous commitment.
Represented by Fatih Can, for their Contribution to Seasonal Workers' Families and Children, a pipeline site specific initiative that demonstrates a small investment with massive impact to improve quality of life.
Here are the other candidate companies and the project they have presented for the award.
- Arendal - Community Training Center: Welding Discipline(2MB)
- Saipem Congo - Women Empowerment in Congo: Professional Training and Insertion(151KB)
- Saipem Kazakhstan - A Win-Win Partnership: New Entrepreneurs in Kuryk(303KB)
- Techint - Integration of Native Communities - Historical and Archeological Factor(638KB)
- Zakhem - Community Affairs Engagement(117KB)
IPLOCA would like to congratulate all those who participated in the 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Award, sponsored by Total, for their commitment in this field. We encourage continuing efforts and applications for the next CSR Award.