The 2023 IPLOCA Corporate Social Responsibility Award, sponsored by Totalenergies, was presented to the winner and runners-up during the 2023 IPLOCA Convention in Vancouver in recognition of an initiative aimed at improving the living conditions of the people in communities local to and impacted by pipeline industry work.
Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC)
The Adjudication Committee decided to present the Award to CCC, in recognition of their initiative called "Building Resilience and Self Reliance of Young Women Farmers".
The Adjudication Committee granted this award for the following reasons:
- They understood the need of a component of a very local community
- The initiative shows capacity building
- The impact of the initiative is very precise and properly measured
- There is a fruitful partnership with local NGO
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
Below are all the submissions received for this Award:
- Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) - Water for Mulinda Village (WMV)(1MB)
- Ledcor Pipeline Limited + SICIM S.p.A - Impacting Communities (IC)(5MB)
- Ledcor Pipeline Limited - Indigenous & Local Stakeholders (ILS)(7MB)
- M. Al-Barghash Trading & Contracting Company Ltd - Reconciliation Activities to Support the Development of Blue & Green Revolutions(3MB)
- Vacuworx Global - Vacuworx's Commitment fo Folds of Honor(5MB)
IPLOCA would like to congratulate all those who submitted entries for the 2023 IPLOCA Corporate Social Responsiblity Awards.
We encourage continued efforts and look forward to receiving many applications for future Corporate Social Responsiblity Awards.